Time infinite

Time infinite

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Negativity

Today I had some negative thoughts.  Things that people said and did bothered me.  I felt anger towards those people.  Some of my negative thoughts were towards situations that have long since past and some were to more recent occurrences. 

Negative thoughts, breeds more negatives.  Thus, I sent those people that once hurt me kindness.  I wished them well.  It was difficult to do this with heartfelt honesty but I worked at it and I achieved it.  

When you feel tangled up in bitterness, it serves no one. Ill will only makes those holding negative thoughts feel worse.  In other words, holding negativity in your heart makes you, the holder, feel negative. 

Focus on what is good.  Notice all the good things in your life.  They are easier to spot than you think. Count your blessings.  Even in the hardest of times, there will be moments, perhaps only moments, of abundance.  Sometimes they are fleeting.  Sometimes they seem few.  But each day has moments of joy. 

Peace and love,

The Renegade Glitter Fairy
xx

2 comments:

  1. OK so I've tried to post a comment twice and started to have negative thoughts but ten remembered why I was commenting and the negativity went.... how cool is that?!?

    Sorry back to the point of my comment. I wanted to say that I suffer with what many like to label as depression. You can probably imagine that negative thoughts are unfortunately a part of my daily life. However I have been told to read many books and after doing so I felt better. However after reading your blogs I can honestly say they have given life a different twist. Thank you your words truly are inspirational

    Garf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow John. That is truly lovely. This is what my blog is about. Positive thoughts, personal emotional power and freedom from abuse. I'm so pleased that you have found it helpful. I've only just seen your comment, so apologies for the delay.

    It can be very challenging at times to remain positive. It's constant work. Whenever I feel myself slipping, and I do, I recite positive affirmations, think happy thoughts and where possible put some awesome music on. AC/DC TNT seems to work rather well.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete