Time infinite

Time infinite

Saturday 21 February 2015

First post

This is my first post on my new blog.  A blog dedicated to a spiritual journey, to empowerment and to making the world feel happier.  

I'm stepping further along my own spiritual journey and I want to share my progress.  I also want to share positive affirmations, thoughts on mindfulness and ways to encourage one's sense of personal power.  Some of my thoughts will generally be about spirituality and some will relate to encouraging a sense of power to people who have experienced / are experiencing abusive relationships.

I'm not an expert on any of the matters highlighted above and much of what I will say will be my opinions.  However, I truly hope that others will find my musings useful.

No doubt that angels, white magic and fairies will find their way into my writings.  I strongly suspect that yogalates will get more than a mention too.  

Love and peace to all,

The Renegade Glitter Fairy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment