Time infinite

Time infinite

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Striding on

Today I received some news that might, in the past, have caused me to stop my world.  Today, I responded to the upsetting news by striding forward.  In fact, I feel very positive because I know something better will come my way. The thing that I wanted, wasn't meant for me. 

Think positive.  A split second before you have a thought, you choose to have it.  In other words, we choose our thoughts.  They do not choose us.  Take control of your thinking and make it as uplifting as you can.  There will always be difficult times. There will be times when positive thinking takes every ounce of will you have. Never-the-less, positive thinking can be achieved. 

Remember: you are what you think.

Yours,

The Renegade Glitter Fairy

xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear sorry you had bad news. Hope it wasn't me :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't you lovely. I'm coolio. xx

    ReplyDelete